Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kentkart for the Bus Payment

Alanya Kentkart

Starting today (Thursday, September 13th, 2012), Kentkart system is applied. For the passengers who do not have the cards, they must pay 1.50 TL for bus fare. As the bus fare before the Kentkart system was 1.25 TL (yesterday was the end).

In the morning when I will go to shop, I paid as usually 1.25 TL. The Driver said that the fare is already changed 1.50 TL. Then I paid 0.25 TL again.

I heard the announcement about Kenkart, that is starting applied today. Actually my purpose going to shop was to buy that card. My husband Asked me to come shop, then he will buy the card for me and for him too of course.

The price of Kentkart is 5 TL (empty). Then you must filling the card with minimum 5 TL and maximum 50 TL. My husband bought 15 TL for mine and 6 TL for his card. Later when it is empty, you can top-up it again.

To buy and top-up the card, you can come to the kiosk that provide Kentkart.


3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    If I buy a Kent Kart card can I pay for a whole family with 1 card on the bus? Do I get a ticket after paying with the card?
    Best regards,
    Piroska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can pay for a whole family with 1 card as long as your card have enough money to pay. There is no ticket given for transportation in the city in Alanya.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    If I buy a Kent Kart card can I pay for a whole family with 1 card on the bus? Do I get a ticket after paying with the card?

    ReplyDelete